SAMPLE CONTRACT FOR COMPANY’S SERVICES
This agreement is made between _____________________________________ (the “Company”) and
_____________________, (the “Customer”). The Company and the Customer agree as follows:
1. The Company will provide the following services to the Customer under the terms and conditions
of this agreement:
Removal and disposal of one underground storage tank.
2. The Company agrees to perform such services diligently, using its best efforts and providing
competent personnel and adequate time to complete the work to professional standards of high
quality. The Company may perform such services at the times and locations as may be agreed by
3. As payment for the completed services described above, and in addition to the release provided
in paragraph 5 below, the Customer shall pay to the Company the sum of $___________
payable in the following manner:
50% upon commencement of work, and the balance upon completion.
4. The services to be provided by the Company pursuant to this agreement shall begin not
later than ________________and shall be completed not later than ________________.
5. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE BY CUSTOMER—READ CAREFULLY:
The Company has informed the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges having been informed
that the performance of the services described above involves certain inherent risks and dangers
including, but not limited to, the following: Leakage or spillage of material remaining in tank, and
subsidence of adjacent ground and roadway.
THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES AND INJURIES THAT MAY
RESULT FROM ALL RISKS REFERRED TO IN THIS PARAGRAPH, and the Customer, having
been so informed, in further consideration of the Company’s willingness to provide such services,
hereby releases, discharges, and acquits the Company, and its employees, agents, successors, and
assigns, from any and all claims, actions, suits, or liabilities that may arise as a result of or in connection
with the performance of the services not resulting directly and wholly from the negligence of the Company, its agents, and its employees.
6. The parties agree that no employer-employee relationship is created by this agreement, but
that the relationship of the Company to the Customer shall be that of an independent contractor.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties have signed this agreement under seal on __________
Scrupulous Corporation Developers, Inc.
By: ____________________________ By: _____________________________
Henry Hardy, President Ronald Bumpp, President